What information do businesses need to provide to Ruul for Agency of Record services?

To use Ruul's AOR services, you will need to firstly register to Ruul, sign our service agreement, then verify your organization through the KYB (Know Your Business) service. For verification, you will need to provide your business's tax ID and the tax residency information.